Katie Price 12 husbands
Katie Price 12 husbands. Katie Price does not expect to finish her run of husbands at just two and expects to have 10 more in the future. The 33-year-old TV star has been married twice - first to Peter Andre, who she has two children, Junior, six, and Princess Tiaamii, four, with and secondly to Alex Reid, who she divorced after a year of marriage in February 2011 - believes there are more spouses in her future, as well as more children and a second shoot for Playboy magazine.

Katie - who first appeared naked in the pages of Hugh Hefner's magazine in 2002 - said: "I've got another Playboy shoot in me. I still love getting my kit off because it's what I do best and it's got me where I am today. And I've also got plans for a film and a West End show.

"I'll also have more kids, more horses and probably more husbands, about 12, I expect!"

However, Katie - who also has nine-year-old son Harvey from a previous relationship - admits she still has "issues" with her ex-husbands, despite being in a new relationship with Argentinean model Leandro Penna.

She said: "I think all of these experiences were meant for a reason because they remind me not to take anything for granted.

"I still have issues with both my exes but I just have to deal with it. Everyone has a drama, don't they?"

Source: contactmusic

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...