Robin Robinson santa clause

by Adil | 8:41 AM in |

Robin Robinson santa clause
Robin Robinson santa clause, Is Santa Real? FOX Chicago News Anchor Robin Robinson Apologizes For Saying He's Not.


Tonight's Talker is about me talking too much without thinking about who else might be in the room with the adults watching the news.

And since I try not to make the same mistake twice: Warning, we are about to talk about Santa Claus again. You might want your children to leave the room (which is what we should have said last night).

It was careless and callous to say what I said in what could have been mixed company. So many kids don't get to be children that for those who can live the wonder and magic of Christmas, I would never spoil it intentionally. I sincerely apologize!

Google Rank Checker

startsubmit

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...